White Label Management Tool
The White Label Management Tool (WLM) is the central tool in CoreLedger's architecture. This user-friendly interface allows you to fully administrate your ecosystem and gives you total control over your tokens' lifecycle.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH WLM?
- Create and document digital assets;
- Issue, destroy, and transfer units;
- Offer units on the market;
- Search for TokenWARPs and convert units;
- Create and administrate controllers (blockchain-based rule sets for governance of an asset);
- Administrate users, rights, and roles.
It is very simple to create new assets and publish them throughout the entire network. CoreLedger’s Document DB supports asset privacy and allows you to choose whether you want to share your assets with the world or keep them to yourself and your own users.
CORELEDGER TEOS allows you to describe assets in as fine a detail as you desire, with a rich collection of ready-made definitions for you to choose from. You can also create additional collections of definition items and even sell them to other users.
We also offer the platform text in multiple languages.
The WLM can also be used to administrate controllers, such as white or black lists, or enforce custom logic, rules, and guidelines for token handling.