If your company wishes to tokenize an asset—from gold to fine art to literally anything else—and manage peer-to-peer transactions at scale, TEOS comes with the development of customized functionalities to support all your technical requirements.
What’s more, TEOS clients may choose to run their own distributed ledger, maintaining full autonomy over its operations, thereby laying the foundation for a long-term, sustainable venture.
What can I do with it:
- Tokenize assets: Make your products and services more tradable at minimal cost.
- Document digital assets: Ensure asset transparency and increase trust, or choose your own documentation provider.
- Plug into your own user-interface and run customized business logic on blockchain.
- Cross-chain transactions: Your digital assets will be tradable against other assets on different chains, thereby increasing liquidity.
- Blockchain migration: In the event of a dysfunctional or discontinued blockchain, businesses can seamlessly migrate to another CoreLedger-compatible blockchain.
- Implement your own pricing model for asset tokenization and transactions.
- Secure and reliable P2P software infrastructure developed by a team of technical experts.
- Transaction security: Leverage CoreLedger’s multi-sign infrastructure to increase transaction security or choose your own PKA infrastructure.
- Transaction finality: Enable lower transaction costs versus traditional methods while ensuring the finality of transactions.
- Modular flexibility: Customize the technology to your unique business needs.
- End-to-end technical consulting and support from our dedicated team of developers and project managers.
- Cost-effective, convenient solution for larger-scale clients looking to modernize and future-proof their organization. Fast and cost-effective implementation with existing modular solutions.
- Inherent reduction of risk liabilities due to the system’s lack of a single point of failure.
- Complimentary feature DocumentDB, a global digital asset directory, developed in-house.
- Complimentary feature WARP, CoreLedger’s proprietary multi-party asset-search and matching tool.