Do something great.
And start your future with us as
Technical Project Manager.
CoreLedger is a fast growing blockchain technology company located in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley. We integrate revolutionary technology into everyday applications and are reinventing global and direct trade. Our goal is the easy digitization of all goods and services on a blockchain. With a rapidly growing young and dedicated team, we have become a leading provider of P2P infrastructures and DLT applications.
About the job
As a young and dynamic start-up, we are looking for an experienced technical project manager who can keep a cool head even with complex tasks and critical situations and help us to deliver high quality results for our customers. We offer you the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing areas of innovation in our society.
With your passion and broad experience in project management with a proven technical background you will create sustainable solutions for our internal and external customers. You are able to understand and break-down business and high-level requirements into implementable and testable steps of a roadmap. Additionally, you feel comfortable actively participating in a constantly changing environment with lots of autonomy and self-organization and you are eager to make contribution to the business.
- Responsibility for the definition, development, evaluation and selection of technical solutions
- Identifying dependencies from other projects and coordinating the deliveries
- Planning of release cycles and release management
- Coordination and communication with internal team and external suppliers in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Russia
- Technical assessment of features and change requests incl. alignment with stakeholder
- Support project team in planning and quantification of features
- Ensuring the quality of individual infrastructure components.
- Project performance monitoring data / documentation
- Education in business informatics, business administration or computer science (FH/HF/FA/apprenticeship)
- At least 5 years of solid experience in technical project management
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English and Russian
- Good knowledge of software development (.NET or Java), analysis and design
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain Technology (Ethereum) and asynchronous processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Basic skill in spoken and written German
- SCRUM or Agile
You get the opportunity to become passionately involved in an emerging technology company with lots of autonomy. Groundbreaking and innovative blockchain projects are developed in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere. You will work with highly motivated colleagues to reach our ambitious goals. With us, there is room to develop personally and professionally in a positive working environment and to give your ideas the necessary freedom. We do work smart – flexible working hours are a standard in our Company and you also choose the ideal place to work for your tasks whenever possible. In addition, we offer individually tailored career development opportunities and attractive working and employment conditions. .
If you want to work with us on this ideology in a lively start-up atmosphere and love the blockchain technology and its possibilities, then you’ve come to the right place.
We focus on people with their individual strengths who are dedicated and passionate for our topic. Interested? Let’s shape CoreLedger’s future together and take the next step. Submit your complete application in English.
Do you have questions about the job profile, our company or the CoreLedger culture? Mrs Glükler, Tel. +41 728 83 00 will be glad to assist you.Apply Now