Do something great.
And start your future with us as
Senior Test Engineer.
CoreLedger is a fast growing blockchain technology company located in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley. We integrate revolutionary technology into everyday applications and are reinventing global and direct trade. Our goal is the easy digitization of all goods and services on a blockchain. With a rapidly growing young and dedicated team, we have become a leading provider of P2P infrastructures and DLT applications.
About the job
For our timely go to market, we are looking for bright and self-motivated Senior Test Engineers, aiming to build with us a global software business. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the founding team using the latest technologies and to participate in one of the fastest growing areas of innovation in our society.
In this key role, you deliver high quality products to our customers. With a team of experienced developers and product owners you work collaboratively together, that our web applications and smartphone apps can serve our non-tech savvy customers’ needs. You are competent and opened-minded giving and receiving feedback. Additionally, you feel comfortable actively participating in a constantly changing environment with lots of autonomy and self-organization and you are eager to make contribution to the business.
- Developing test concepts and test strategies for different products and projects
- Creation of test specifications and test concepts based on user stories
- Executing tests accordingly the test cases and scenarios
- Maintaining test cases and test scenarios
- Continuous optimization of testcases and testcase automation in Tosca
- Identifying, analyzing and describing bugs
- Identifying product performance issues
- Close cooperation with business and development stakeholder
- Ensure Governance and team collaboration while acting independently within our industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent level of working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Test Engineer (API and UI testing)
- Familiar with least one modern programming language
- Experience with automation testing tools (preferably Tosca)
- Proficient in functional testing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Quality oriented
- Ability to assertiveness
- Self-motivated, able to learn and deal with issues independently
- Good listener and empathy with team members
- Strong learning capability and great interest in our products and our business environment
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Further education in software testing (e.g. ISTQB Certified Software Tester)
- SCRUM or Agile
- Experience in performance and load testing
You get the opportunity to become passionately involved in an emerging technology company with lots of autonomy. Groundbreaking and innovative blockchain projects are developed in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere. You will work with highly motivated colleagues to reach our ambitious goals. With us, there is room to develop personally and professionally in a positive working environment and to give your ideas the necessary freedom. We do work smart – flexible working hours are a standard in our Company and you also choose the ideal place to work for your tasks whenever possible. In addition, we offer individually tailored career development opportunities and attractive working and employment conditions.
If you want to work with us on this ideology in a lively start-up atmosphere and love the blockchain technology and its possibilities, then you’ve come to the right place.
We focus on people with their individual strengths who are dedicated and passionate for our topic. Interested? Let’s shape CoreLedger’s future together and take the next step. Submit your complete application in English.
Do you have questions about the job profile, our company or the CoreLedger culture? Mrs Glükler, Tel. +41 728 83 00 will be glad to assist you.Apply Now