Do something great.
And start your future with us as
Senior Front-End Developer.
CoreLedger is a fast growing blockchain technology company located in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley. We integrate revolutionary technology into everyday applications and are reinventing global and direct trade. Our goal is the easy digitization of all goods and services on a blockchain. With a rapidly growing young and dedicated team, we have become a leading provider of P2P infrastructures and DLT applications.
About the job
For our timely go to market, we are looking for bright and self-motivated software developers, aiming to build with us a global software business. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the founding team using the latest technologies and to participate in one of the fastest growing areas of innovation in our society.
In your role you help us to develop the web frontends of easy-to-understand tools for the daily use for non-tech savvy customers. Together with a team of skilled .Net developers you integrate WebAPI methods, create interfaces with smart contract functions on the blockchain and manage data from various sources. You will be responsible for the extension of the current frontend with new methods, tools and functionalities. Additionally, you feel comfortable actively participating in a constantly changing environment with lots of autonomy and self-organization and you are eager to make contribution to the business.
- End-to-end development of complex software modules/solutions using latest Front-End development technologies
- Contribute to architectural design decisions
- Identify potential areas of design enhancements and contribute to the overall success
- Take the guidance and the responsibility in improving existing modules
- Requirements and capacity analysis, scenario planning and documentation including skill requirements
- Ensuring the software quality through unit tests
- Participation in the evolution of internal development standards and policies
- Code reviews and junior-developer coaching/mentoring
- Ensure governance and team collaboration while acting independently within our industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Front-End Developer
- Experience in ReactJS or AngularJS (+2.0)
- Knowledge of ES6, ES2015, ES7, etc.
- Version Control (TFS, SVN, Git)
- Unit Testing (Jasmine, Jest, other) and TDD
- Understanding and usage experience of REST API’s
- Positive working attitude in software development
- Good listener and empathy with team members
- Strong learning capability and great interest in our products and our business environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Cryptography and Security (OAuth2, JWTs, etc.)
- Knowledge of the browser engines and their differences: Blink, Gecko, WebKit, etc.
- Client-Side databases: WebSQL, IndexedDB and others
- Experience in Bootstrap, Backbone and NodeJs, Npm/yarn and Azure Stack
- SCRUM or Agile
- Good understanding and experience with the libraries, what to use and what must not be done
- Experience in .NET framework and back-end technologies (ASP.NET 5 / ASP.NET Core)
- German Language
You get the opportunity to become passionately involved in an emerging technology company with lots of autonomy. Groundbreaking and innovative blockchain projects are developed in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere. You will work with highly motivated colleagues to reach our ambitious goals. With us, there is room to develop personally and professionally in a positive working environment and to give your ideas the necessary freedom. We do work smart – flexible working hours are a standard in our Company and you also choose the ideal place to work for your tasks whenever possible. In addition, we offer individually tailored career development opportunities and attractive working and employment conditions.
If you want to work with us on this ideology in a lively start-up atmosphere and love the blockchain technology and its possibilities, then you’ve come to the right place.
We focus on people with their individual strengths who are dedicated and passionate for our topic. Interested? Let’s shape CoreLedger’s future together and take the next step. Submit your complete application in English.
Do you have questions about the job profile, our company or the CoreLedger culture? Mr Fjodorovich, Tel. +41 41 728 83 14 will be glad to assist you.Apply Now