Do something great.
And start your future with us as
Sales Development Representative.
CoreLedger is a fast-growing blockchain technology company based in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley. We integrate revolutionary technology into everyday applications and are reinventing global and direct trade. Our goal is the easy digitization of all goods and services on a blockchain. With a rapidly growing young and dedicated team, we have become a leading provider of P2P infrastructures and DLT applications.
About the job
Hungry. Inquisitive. Calm. Sensible. You find every contact you make and every challenge you get, as one more data point to guide you to the understanding the quickest path to success. You communicate clearly and skillfully through both writing and speech, so others always understand the true meaning. Your intellectual curiosity is one of your greatest assets and allows you to effectively interact with people from all walks of life. Able to think quickly on your feet, you handle any situation with extraordinary tact and composure.
- You ensure our sales success by generating leads and their deep qualifications;
- By performing both cold and warm outreach to potential clients, you arouse their interest in our innovative solution;
- You proficiently apply the appropriate questioning techniques to learn the most important information about the situation at the lead. When you see a sales opportunity, you schedule a demo appointment for our account managers;
- You stay in touch with prospective customers and generate real sales opportunities through regular nurturing;
- You create sales-ready leads! For this, you work closely with Marketing and our Account Managers to identify target customers, industries and leads; You are available for occasional travel to international trade shows and congresses;
- You hold a Master Degree in Sales, Marketing, Management, Consulting or at least 2 years of professional experience in Sales Development;
- Record of a strong working relationship with complex software products in a customer-oriented function;
- You have a deep understanding of B2B software products, proven by practical work experience;
- You have exceptional sales skills;
- You are self-initiative and excellent in communication;
- Even in turbulent times, you work in a structured, careful and goal-oriented manner and are a competent partner in every situation;
- You are persistent and a team player. For you, maximum commitment is the key to success. You can motivate yourself again and again;
- You have an excellent command of English. German would be an asset;
You will get the opportunity to become passionately involved in an emerging technology company with lots of autonomy. Ground-breaking and innovative blockchain projects are developed in a creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere. Together with other highly motivated colleagues, you will be able to reach our ambitious goals. With us, there is room to develop personally and professionally in a positive working environment, while still having the freedom to bring your ideas.
We do work smart – flexible working hours are a standard in our company, with the opportunity to choose the ideal place to work for your tasks. Furthermore, we offer individually tailored career development opportunities and attractive working and employment conditions.
Please note that we cannot accept applications from third countries candidates without work permits. Thank you for your understanding.
If you want to work with us on this ideology in a lively start-up atmosphere and you love the blockchain technology, then you found a place to be.
In our focus are dedicated and passionate persons with their strengths. Interested? Let’s shape CoreLedger’s future together and take the next step. Submit your completed application in English.
Information for recruitment agencies: CoreLedger does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.Apply Now